Image

Image

Monday, June 13, 2016

Sundie Rocks! WSJ is OK.

The WSJ finally picked up the Colorado Safe Harbor Private Bank story and book I wrote about on June 1st. Only CU journals had reported on it by the time I found it. 

Sundie really is a leader.  Leaders lead. That simple. They lead. For all those who hate or love Ayn Rand, Sundie is the type of woman her characters are based on.  They have a purpose and eventually they change the world forever.

The article must be high value because it is not only behind the normal pay wall, but under a higher value one for "WSJ Pro" subscribers. Weak. Luckily, I subscribe to the WSJ.

Glad to assist getting the word out!  Sundie is a visionary leader relative to what we've seen in this industry so far. Sundie Rocks!

I wasn't sure at first, after I discovered the book in late May, if she wanted the spotlight or not.  Not very much publicity out there and I couldn't find anyone related on Twitter.  Then they retweeted one of my old tweets today and I learned about the WSJ story a few days back. Oh and there is that whole possible felony factor!

Now publicity is on I bet, judging by the history of this industry.  We'll see if SEC filings on Weed! gets any credit for tweeting and writing about this in late May, or not.  Luckily, we have a higher purpose than breaking news attribution. It look like we even beat the press release for the book.  Ha, lazy pot smokers huh!?!


1 comment: